Eurodekor melamine faced chipboard is the standard board for furniture and interior design. Eurospan chipboard E1 P2 CE is used as a coreboard for dry interiors. It is finished with a decorative melamine resin coating. The standard board Eurodekor E1 P2 is available in the 229 decor and texture combinations of the EGGER Decorative Collection.
- Furniture carcass
- Furniture fronts
- Furniture parts
- Authentic surface textures, such as Feelwood
- Optimal surface properties (such as abrasion and scratch resistance) in accordance with EN14322
- Easy to process, maintain and clean
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
- Ready for use immediately – no oils or other protective measures required
- Antibacterial surface property in accordance with ISO 22196 (=JIS Z 2801)
A medium, cool grey, Dust Grey provides a neutrality that allows many combinations and works well in offices and a variety of applications.
The medium grey tone Pearl Grey is a good match for wood types with low grey content.
With its red and gray tones, Cashmere Grey pairs well with woodgrains also displaying red undertones, as well as solid colours, other grays or whites.
The ST9 Smoothtouch Matt texture supports the timeless neutral character of the colour with a natural matte look and feel.
The texture Boards ST9 Smoothtouch Matt strengthens the neutral character with a velvety feel.