Eurodekor melamine faced chipboard is the standard board for furniture and interior design. Eurospan chipboard E1 P2 CE is used as a coreboard for dry interiors. It is finished with a decorative melamine resin coating. The standard board Eurodekor E1 P2 is available in the 229 decor and texture combinations of the EGGER Decorative Collection.
- Furniture carcass
- Furniture fronts
- Furniture parts
- Authentic surface textures, such as Feelwood
- Optimal surface properties (such as abrasion and scratch resistance) in accordance with EN14322
- Easy to process, maintain and clean
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
- Ready for use immediately – no oils or other protective measures required
- Antibacterial surface property in accordance with ISO 22196 (=JIS Z 2801)
A deep black with a warm brown hue, Soft Black belongs to the trendy “almost black” color family. For furniture design, it provides an elegant contrast to dark brown woodgrain colors such as walnut. This color offers an alternative to black in environments where a strong contrast is required. The texture ST9 Smoothtouch Matt gives the entire solid color collection a natural matte finish.
The texture Boards ST9 Smoothtouch Matt strengthens the neutral character with a velvety feel.