Colour and character
While the cracks in the Halifax Oak range of decors are black or dark, Glazed Halifax oak displays light cracks and pores, creating an almost entirely new decor. The black colour tone is a colour variant that resembles burnt wood and with its black/white character, it works well in combination with black, but also with very light grey tones. Thanks to the XL repeat, meaning reduced repetition of cracks in the decor image, it can also be used on large surfaces and is haptically perfected by the synchronised texture ST37 Feelwood Rift.
Decor is directionally bound.
Eurodekor melamine faced chipboard is the standard board for furniture and interior design. Eurospan chipboard E1 P2 CE is used as a coreboard for dry interiors. It is finished with a decorative melamine resin coating. The standard board Eurodekor E1 P2 is available in the 229 decor and texture combinations of the EGGER Decorative Collection.
- Furniture carcass
- Furniture fronts
- Furniture parts
- Authentic surface textures, such as Feelwood
- Optimal surface properties (such as abrasion and scratch resistance) in accordance with EN14322
- Easy to process, maintain and clean
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
- Ready for use immediately – no oils or other protective measures required
- Antibacterial surface property in accordance with ISO 22196 (=JIS Z 2801)